If you are a seafarer in a South African port and looking for assistance or just someone to talk to, you have come to the right place:
- Phone us to come and visit your ship in port.
- Reach out to our helpline on +1 938 222 8181 if you need someone to talk to no matter if you are in port, at sea or at home.
- We’ve got professional trauma counsellors ready to assist you after any traumatic events.
- We’re there to support you if you are in a South African hospital or prison.
- We provide humanitarian aid for seafarers during disasters and abandonment, so reach out to us and tell us about your situation.
- We can assist with practical things while you are in port by arrange transport to the nearest seafarer centre or to the city, or even bringing essential shopping items to your ship.